PPC Team Manager
Bell Media is looking for a PPC expert with a minimum of 2 years leading and coaching a team! Day to day, the PPC Team Manager will guide and support other members of the PPC team to improve their skills and generate results for their clients. The right candidate must have the ability to expertly manage PPC campaigns from end to end in various platforms, as well as inspire that ability in others.
The PPC Team Manager will lead collaboration with other key stakeholders on accounts, structuring and executing campaigns to meet and exceed client KPIs. Expert level experience within Google Ads, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, and Bing Ads is required.
The ideal candidate must have a strong background in managing a variety of PPC campaigns, a healthy understanding of digital performance analytics, a passion for data analysis, and the ability to communicate effectively. The candidate must be naturally curious, detail-oriented, and willing to explore opportunities for growth and improvement for the entire PPC team.
The PPC Team Manager will report directly to the VP of Digital Operations and is an in-office position located in Nashville, TN.
- Manage a PPC team of 3-8, overseeing the team’s day to day responsibilities and assignments to ensure that each client, campaign, and team member has the appropriate resources and is adhering to their job responsibilities
- Manage a handful of our Top Tier PPC campaigns
- Provide ongoing training, feedback, guidance, and support team members to improve personally as well as team performance.
- Serve as important escalation point on campaigns for internal teams and the clients they represent.
- Work closely with the VP of Digital Ops to manage testing of new vendors, technology, products, etc. as needed with the goal of driving efficiency, improving results, and meeting business objectives for the team and company.
- Lead meetings between PPC team and other internal and/or external parties to determine best practices around campaign optimization strategies and executions.
- Maintain a refined knowledge of the entire digital media landscape to make sure team is up to date on industry trends and developments.
- Recruit, hire and train new PPC team members.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies, preferably agency-side
- Minimum of 1-2 years managing a team of 2 or more.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Knowledge of proven PPC best practices and strategies across all verticals.
- Proven ability to manage search and social advertising campaigns as well as display, video, and remarketing campaigns with various KPIs including lead generation, conversions, cost per click, click-through rate, and more.
- Solid experience with Google Ads, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, and Bing Ads
- “Buck-stops-here” accountability that treats our clients’ campaigns and budgets as if they were their own.
- Natural problem solver who is both curious and thrives under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to simplify the complex and can present and analyze campaign performance data effectively and efficiently.
- Leader in a collaborative team environment.
- Driven by “the win” (a successful campaign, a big pitch – you name it).
- Energized by change; adaptable, agile, able to pivot to reflect changing processes and technology, industry evolution, and client requirements.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of an organization
- Overall positive attitude with the ability to mentor, lead and contribute to the overall Bell Media culture.
Pay and Benefits:
- $75,000-$90,000 Pay Range (salary + bonus)
- Flexible Vacation
- Health Benefits
- 401K Options
- Remote Work Policy