Golin Dallas is looking for an experienced Public Relations Supervisor (Senior Manager, Catalyst to us) to join a dynamic team of public relations professionals who are passionate about communications and who partner with some of the largest companies in the world to deliver strategic, creative and relevant communications solutions to address their key business challenges.
A Golin Senior Manager has a seat at the table with clients, shaping strategy with an integrated team and mentoring the growth of junior team members. You’ll manage branded influencer campaigns as well as traditional media campaigns and oversee communications that drive awareness of big-name brands and you’ll have fun doing it! You’ll work with smart, collaborative team members that roll up their sleeves at all levels to produce great work for amazing clients!
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Recently named PR Week's Global Agency of the Year and winner of a 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Sound like you want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Immerse self in clients’ business and our communications objectives and strategy
- Serve as key day-to-day client contact for two accounts to provide client counsel on tactical matters linked to strategic plans, with support of practice leadership and the core team
- Proactive development and implementation of strategic recommendations and plans
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Plan and implement consumer-facing events and partnerships on behalf of our brand partners
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities for the development of strategic client plans and assist with the creation of related budgets
- Quickly assess and come up with solutions to solve problems
- Manage client budgets
- Build and maintain vendor and partner relationships
- Help drive organic and new business growth for our portfolio of consumer brands
- Supervise and develop junior team members
What You Have:
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant account management experience (required) with demonstrated day-to-day examples of client relationships in PR
- Have experience managing timelines and client budgets and possess strong organizational skills
- Experience managing day-to-day client service and project management of B2B and B2C brands
- Ability to develop and provide sound strategic counsel and help sell our ideas, and build integrated media plans
- Ability to remain flexible and problem solve
- Possess strong knowledge of earned media
- A strong understanding of traditional media, digital and content marketing strategies, ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media, and apply analytics to measure results and provide insights
- Highly adaptable and ability to shift priorities in real-time to meet client needs.
- Excellent writing, copy-editing and proof-reading skills
- Excel at verbal and written client, interpersonal and intra-team communications
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.