Your Spirit Has Met It's Match! Splash is hiring key team members.
Splash Premium Mixers is a fast-growing beverage company with category killer potential. A "better-for-you" standout, our all-natural, low calorie, low sugar cocktail mixers offer superior taste and killer good looks. Splash is an exciting new premium product available in both retail and on-premise venues nationally. Splash makes it easy to enjoy the perfect cocktail anywhere. Simply mix with your favorite spirit or enjoy without alcohol for a perfect mocktail. Currently available in 5 classic cocktail flavors: Margarita, Mojito, Moscow Mule, Cosmopolitan and Bloody Mary, with more on the way!
Splash is seeking a PR/Marketing professional who can convey Splash’s attributes as a great tasting healthier choice in a sophisticated and fun way. We are looking for key team members who have the potential to grow with us as Splash takes on the world!
The applicant should be a creative, independent, detail oriented and results driven individual who is appreciates working in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Chief point of contact for all media engagement and communications.
· Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of all PR programs.
· Establish contact and build relationships with targeted national and regional media outlets in print and digital to pitch editorial content related to topics including lifestyle/entertaining, health and wellness and entrepreneurial/start-up/women led businesses.
· Plan and orchestrate a full calendar of media/influencer impressions.
· Create and issue relevant press releases
· Event planning and production support, including hosting editors and influencers and obtaining press.
· Create and keep updated lists of media contacts, bloggers and other influencers and be point person for providing information and samples.
· Work with CEO and in-house graphic designer to produce/manage content for social media accounts and website.
· Devise and execute strategies to actively grow social media accounts for brand awareness.
· Assist with producing and monitoring digital and print advertising
· Propose and execute product placement and collaboration opportunities
· Lend ideas and support for other projects as needed.
· College Graduate with degree in Communications or relevant major.
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
· Minimum of 2 yrs of prior experience in a similar role with established media contacts.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive project timelines
· Highly organized and able to handle several projects at once.
· Able to handle and resolve unexpected issues that may arise
· Self-motivated and eager to achieve success
· Must be willing to work evening or weekend hours as needed