Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 1000 practice locations!
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by one single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We are looking for an exceptional Practice Administrator to lead our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
The Practice Administrator will function in a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall operations of our San Antonio Practice, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth. This Practice Administrator also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements and directs the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities to insure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
- Manages staff performance including supervising, coaching/counseling, driving professional development, and/or termination of employees as required.
- Responsible for all practice receivables and collections practices.
- Reviews the practice’s policies and procedures to make recommendations for continued compliance/current regulations and interpret policies/procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc. Also, makes routine inspections of the practice to assure compliance and reports findings to leadership.
- Addresses issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seeks out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve.
- Markets the practice in the local community and maintains a good public relations program.
- Development, monitoring, and implementation of the practice budget including full profit and loss responsibility of the physician practice, forecasting, revenue, expenses and budgeting. Recommends corrective action as required.
- Develops cost/benefit analyses of new patient care service and equipment to maximize patient revenues.
- Meets regularly with constituents including operations leadership, physicians, and hospital administration to review practice financial performance and practice key indicators.
- Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
- Interviews, hires, and trains new staff.