Come for the Charm. Stay for the Lifestyle.
Dignity Health Medical Group in Grass Valley, CA is recruiting for a General Urologist to help us meet a growing demand in our community. If being a Urology provider in a small but growing community sounds exciting to you, please consider our opportunity:
- Multi-specialty Group (Cardiology, ENT, Neurology, OB GYN, Oncology, IM, FP, Urology)
- Employed General URO opportunity with a variety of URO cases, including ample surgical cases and OR time
- Group includes well-established Primary Care service line with strong built-in referral base
- Opportunity to quickly build robust patient panel
- 95% Adult
- 5% Ped’s (teens)
- 20% Surgery
- Opportunity to mentor
- 2-year Income Guarantee
- Generous Comp and Benefits package including bonus potentials
- Affiliated with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Catchment area of 100,000 lives with 24% over 65 years or older
- Rich in history and charm, Grass Valley and Nevada County’s many historic buildings, museums, state parks and sites offer a wide array of ways to explore and experience the area
- Locally owned and award winning restaurants, bistros and café’s
- Charming shops and boutiques appealing to a wide variety of tastes
- Wide variety of festivals and arts/entertainment throughout the year
- Home to over a dozen wineries and tasting rooms
- Closest metro area is Sacramento (57 miles) with a population of 500,000
- Climate of year round moderate weather, with warm summers and short winters. Ideal for a robust outdoor lifestyle, including hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating and skiing, golfing and gold panning!
- Closest international airport is in Sacramento (1hr 30mins)
Is Northern California calling your name? Are you ready to settle into the foothill lifestyle? If so, let’s talk!