PeaceHealth's commitment to Behavioral Health is reflected in our state-of-the-art inpatient psychiatric unit, nationally respected research, and community advocacy and leadership. The team in involved in industry leading coordinated care through our transition team that involves integrating community-based resources with our ambulatory facilities in care integration. We are currently transitioning into full coordination in the medical home model and providing telepsychiatry services.
As a result of our progressive programs, or work with first episode schizophrenia coordination and medication has garnered national attention. We are a National Institute of Mental Health participant in this multi-site national study. Our patient-centered approach has a primary goal of helping people recover and promoting a safe and inspired life to the community. Our 35-bed psychiatry unit is the largest in the state of Oregon and provides an integrated inpatient/outpatient model.
We invite you to become part of the PeaceHealth psychiatry program that is the mental and behavioral health safety-net for central Oregon.
- Flexibility with variety and interesting/challenging group of patients
- Full range of coverage from children to geriatrics
- Opportunities to mentor/teach rotating medical students through the Oregon Health and Science University
- RiverBend is a 386-bed tertiary care medical center which is the largest hospital on the West coast between Portland and San Francisco
- Intensive outpatient program/Partial hospitalization program with expanded wrap-around services to young adults
- Full consult services at both PeaceHealth hospital campuses
- ECT Services available
- Active collaboration with the Emergency department and is fully staffed with excellent crisis team
- Care is closely coordinated in our seamless continuum of care with our community based ambulatory treatment teams
- Leaders in the community and the PeaceHealth system in care innovation
- Industry Leading Education Loan Repayment for eligible providers
- Compensation based on MGMA & AMGA blended survey data
- Sign-on Bonus
- Full physician benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Epic System-wide EMR
- Physician-led medical group
Eugene is a city located at the south end of Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers, about 50 miles east of the Oregon coast. The city's official slogan is "A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors". Home of the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) which hosts professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events. Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of much larger cities. It is an affluent community surrounded by scenic beauty, truly an Emerald City. The Eugene-Springfield area is the second largest metropolitan area in Oregon.
Sourcing Project Manager