Mercyhealth is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our expanding practice in Rockford, Illinois!
Mercyhealth is an award-winning, multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 800 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
Mercyhealth has been named a 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare by Beckers Healthcare - 2018 & 2019!
- Join a growing Multi-Specialty Outpatient Practice!
- Practice on a campus including a Level II Trauma Center, Clinics, EMS Training Center, React Helipad, Urgent Care, Full Lab & Radiology
- Call will be very minimal and shared among Mercyhealth Rockford region Internal Medicine Physicians
- Schedule can be flexible; we promote and support a private practice model!
- Because we provide a robust Hospitalist program, admissions and rounding are not required
- No restrictions on procedures - build the practice to your specifications!
- Admitting Hospitals are Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton Ave. (same campus) & Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Riverside (Level I Trauma Center)
- Opportunity to be involved with our newly opened (July 2019) Mercyhealth Internal Medicine Residency Program!
- Students from University of Illinois-Chicago Rockford Campus regularly rotate through our internal medicine clinics
Full Time Compensation & Benefits:
Mercyhealth offers a highly competitive base salary guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) leading to an incentive-based compensation the first year, along with an outstanding benefits package:
- Paid CME, malpractice and licensure!
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for Physician and family!
- 100% match on 4% retirement plan contribution + additional discretionary 2%!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance paid 100% by Mercyhealth!
- 25 days of PTO (+ 6 system-recognized holidays) during guarantee for a full-time Physician!
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness available!