Mercyhealth is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our expanding practice at our new Level I Trauma Center in Rockford, Illinois.
Mercyhealth is an award-winning, multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 800 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
Mercyhealth has been named a 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare by Beckers Healthcare - 2018 & 2019.
- Join an expanding Outpatient Internal Medicine Practice
- Practice in a new (opened January 2019) Level I Trauma Center - 6 Floor Hospital with 4 Floor Outpatient Clinic
- Call is minimal and shared among Mercyhealth Rockford region Internal Medicine Physicians (1-2 days per month)
- Because we provide a robust Hospitalist program, hospital rounding is not required
- No restrictions on procedures - build the practice to your specifications
- Admitting hospitals are Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Riverside (same campus) & Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton Ave. (15-20 minute drive)
- This campus houses our new Internal Medicine Residency Program - opened July 2019
- Students from University of Illinois-Chicago Rockford Campus regularly rotate through our internal medicine clinics
Full Time Compensation & Benefits:
Mercyhealth offers a highly competitive base salary guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) leading to an incentive-based compensation the first year, along with an outstanding benefits package:
- Paid CME, malpractice and licensure
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for Physician and family
- 100% match on 4% retirement plan contribution + additional discretionary 2%
- Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance paid 100% by Mercyhealth
- 20 days of PTO + 5 days for CME during guarantee for a full-time Physician
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness available
- Relocation reimbursement ($10,000)