Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do, building families, offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're a Practice Liaison looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing nurse case management services for fertility treatments.
We are seeking a full-time Practice Liaison to work in our Manhattan, NY office. The schedule is working Monday through Friday, daytime hours.
How You'll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Practice Liaison is responsible for:
- Prospects for new referral sources through office calls, telemarketing, mailings, luncheons, and meetings.
- Maintains and builds upon relationships with existing referral sources.
- Organizes and manages educational programs for referring physicians and public.
- Using marketplace and internal data, liaison will create territory marketing plan (updated 2x/year) to achieve goals and manage budget.
- Assists in educating Practice Development Manager and physicians to marketing opportunities.
- Maintains up to date records and contact information for each account.
- Contributes to team efforts by maintaining excellent rapport between clinical services and other key departments within practice.
- Responsible for weekly activity reports, monthly territory and expense reports.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.