The Primary Health Network, a large non-profit organization, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of a Full-Time Practice Manager at our Jacksonville Family Medicine Center. Position is located in Clarksburg, PA. The hours for this position are generally 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM with some possible evening hours.
Candidates will provide direct management for the site. Duties include supervision of personnel, staffing, implementation of new and continued existing policies and procedures, adherence to TJC, HIPAA, PCMH, performance improvement, and compliance policies. Assist staff with all areas of office; assist with training of existing staff and new staff.
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
• Licensed Practical Nurse strongly preferred with at least two years clinical experience or graduate of an approved school Medical Office Assistant with two years' experience in direct patient care
• Candidates must have a minimum of three years’ experience in medical, previous FQHC and experience with electronic medical records a plus
• Previous management experience in medical preferred
• Thorough knowledge of Network’s policies and procedures
• Must have the ability to:
o Operate computer, Microsoft Office, and fax
o Excellent communication skills
• Occasional travel to other local sites will be required
• Exempt/Salaried position
Successful candidates will be flexible, motivated, and demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills. Salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits package, EOE.