DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification. However, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Directs, supervises and coaches front office and clinical staff daily.
2. Develops vision for practice and executes plans to achieve vision.
3. Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
4. Managing the flow of the clinic to ensure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
5. Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients
6. Marketing the practice in the local community
7. Responsible for carrying out all established policies.
8. Full Profit and Loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and
9. Ensure regulatory and Alameda Health System policies and procedures are implemented for efficient,
effective management of ambulatory care operations.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
Minimum Experience: Five years of leadership or management experience in a medical office is required. Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes. Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required license or certifications is qualifying.