HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
Weoffer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love totalk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking a Practice Manager II for our Wasatch Neurosurgery and Spine Practice who provides leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will plan, develop, organize, implement and direct the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities to insure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction
- You will manage staff performance including supervising, coaching/counseling front office and clinical staff daily and interviewing, hiring, and training new staff
- You will review the practice’s policies and procedures to make recommendations for continued compliance/current regulations and interpret policies/procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc.
- You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve
- You will market the practice in the local community and maintain a good public relations program
- You will develop the practice budget including pull profit and loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting
- You will identify strategy for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals