Do you have the careeropportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunityfor you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a PracticeManager.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent,patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care andimprovement of human life.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loanrepayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice managementsolution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivatedhealthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committedto excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking a Practice Manager III for our high profile Pediatric Surgical practice who provides leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive highquality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support eachother and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care isas meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do inthis role:
- You will plan, develop, organize, implement and direct the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities to insure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction
- You will manage staff performance including supervising, coaching/counseling front office and clinical staff daily and interviewing, hiring, and training new staff
- You will work closely with providers and manage schedules
- You will review the practice’s policies and procedures to make recommendations for continued compliance/current regulations and interpret policies/procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc.
- You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve
- You will market the practice in the local community and maintain a good public relations program
- You will develop the practice budget including pull profit and loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting
- You will identify strategy for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals