Practice Senior Billing Associate - NYC SurgeryJob Number:0032L7
Description-Leads and guides Practice Billing Associates. Performs billing, collections, third party reimbursements, computer data entry and retrieval.
- Leads and guides Practice Billing Associates in the performing billing, receivable and related functions. Addresses more complex assignments, as needed.
- Performs billing, receivable and related functions including, but not limited to:
- Insurance pre-certification of all surgeries/procedures;
- Billing for all office, surgical and in-hospital procedures;
- Maintaining accounts receivable;
- Posting checks daily; and
- Patient account collections.
- Processes re-credentialing for physicians with insurance companies.
- Assists management in conducting staff performance appraisals, as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience including third party insurance billing, required.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Finance Job Family:CLE_AA
Primary Location:New York County-New York-95 University Place
Shift Begin Time-Shift End Time:8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Job Level:Team Member