SurgCenter of Palm Beach Gardensis a multi-specialty surgery centerin Palm Beach County that performsabroad range of outpatientsurgical proceduresWe are an affiliate of United Surgical Partners International and our mission is it to treat each patient and every family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time. If you share our mission, please reach out to discuss joining our team.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an experienced and capable Pre Admissions Nurse for our Center. The Pre Admissions Nurse is responsible for the teamwork and coordination of nursing care to include the collection and analysis of assessment data in determining nursing diagnosis, identification of expected outcomes and development of plan of care in collaboration with the patient/family and other interdisciplinary team members as appropriate. The Pre Admissions Nurse identifies interventions to attain expected outcomes, implements the interventions identified in the plan of care, evaluates the progress of the patient/family toward attainment of outcomes, and documents the process. This care includes sensitivity to age specific and unique needs of the patient/family.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current LPN license in Florida
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital our surgery centersetting
- Ability to recognize, evaluates, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills *
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid time off and life insurance.