Hentzen is a unique company in today’s world. Since our inception in 1923, we have remained an independent, privately held company committed to being a leader in the development and manufacture of quality coatings through innovation, dedication and service to our customers and employees. This continual commitment has led to Hentzen’s recognition as a technology leader and trusted partner to our customers in the aerospace, defense and industrial markets we serve. Through nearly 100 years of innovation experience, we have developed a unique ability to custom engineer advanced coatings designed to meet each of our customers’ unique and challenging requirements. This innovation comes to life in our state-of-the-art facilities where our talented employees are challenged to develop coatings to solve these unique problems. If you want to join a technology leader, known for its innovation and dedication to its customers and employees, Hentzen can offer you a rewarding and challenging opportunity to learn and grow.
The Pre-Assembler gathers all materials necessary for the mixing of liquid product by following instructions from the job ticket.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Assemble required materials in order to fill order
- Accurately weigh and measure amounts of product required
- Identify product numbers and corresponding batch numbers.
- Clean up and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures.
- As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste. The initial training of how to properly dispose of hazardous waste will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator or the department supervisor. Annual training of the same will be performed by the Environmental and Safety Coordinator.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Preferred education level: high school diploma and/or GED.
- Excellent math skills including metric weights and measures
- Computer experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
- Clean work habits
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Forklift certification strongly preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear, stand and/or walk, use hands to finger, handle or touch objects or controls and move from place to place. The employee is regularly required to sit, balance, stoop, and occasionally reach above shoulders. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds while performing duties relating to the production process and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
Personal Protection Equipment is required during various processes in the production facility. Safety shoes, glasses, respirators, fire retardant uniform and earplugs may be required when performing certain functions.
Please send resume with cover letter to: