The Pre-Closing Coordinator will review all title work and related documents to ensure bank and investor requirements are met and mortgage will be a valid first lien.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Review title work supplied by applicant's settlement agent.
* Communicate with settlement agent regarding any missing documentation.
* Clear mortgage commitment conditions.
* Coordinate/schedule closing with applicant and settlement agent.
* Ensure proposed mortgage will be a valid first lien.
* Ensure all bank and investor requirements are met.
* Good communication skills.
* Basic math skills.
* Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of one year related experience.
* Familiarity with residential title work and residential mortgages.
* Exposure to mortgage investors and correspondents helpful.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled