Why work with The Sunshine House?
Because you love being a part of something bigger than yourself. Because you want to make a difference in the lives of children every day. Because you want to help create a better world. Starting today!
Pre-K Teachers at The Sunshine House spark children's imaginations using the nationally recognized Creative Curriculum that promotes social, physical, and cognitive development. Andwe have a lot of fun!
- ECT qualified; Associate's Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education preferred.
- Must be strong in classroom management, responsive care giving, curriculum planning and implementation.
- Pass state background check and health assessments.
- CPR and FirstAid certifications (or willingness to obtain).
- Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus).
- Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment and participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running.
- Ability to fully engage in physical activity, including kneeling, stooping, squatting, and standing for a majority of the day.
- Karaoke skills a plus!
Benefits of working with The Sunshine House:
- Competitive salary DOE, starting at $14 per hour
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Medical / dental / vision benefits, plus optional supplemental insurance plans
- Friendly, fun environment with a casual dress code
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid training and education assistance
- Employee appreciation program
- Verizon Wireless and other discounts
- Complimentary life insurance
- Free parking near CSU and meals with children!