Postion: Seeking caring, creative, organized, reliable Pre-School Teachers / Team Players (3) immediately
Location: North St. Petersburg, FL 33702 (Pinellas County)
Hours: Full-Time & Part-Time (8am-5pm or 8:30am-5:30pm)
- Develop or follow age appropriate weekly lesson plans (Senior Lead vs. Assistant).
- Ensure the safety and appropriate learning environment for children (infants - 5 years and Summer Program Infant - 8 Years).
- Practice effective policies and procedures, clean, sanitize, and organize toys, classroom, or assigned areas.
- Nurture, care for, and teach children of all ages.
- Function as a team player with other teachers, director, and administrator.
- Must manage classroom, effectively, and professionally communicate with parents, and other involved child care counselors and agencies
- Current Background Clearance
- First Aide / CPR Certificate
- Reliable transportation and ability to flex hours if needed
- Prior work experience in early child care with in-service hours
- CDA is a Plus but not required