MOUNTAINLAND TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Invites applications for the position of:
Precision Machining Instructor Substitute
Hours: Evenings 5:00 pm to 9pm M-TH
Location: 1410 West 1200 South Orem, UT 84058
Reports to: Trades Coordinator
Wage: $20.43 / hour
Status: Part time / non-exempt
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enforce Housekeeping and Safety Procedures.
- Ensure proper care, and accountability for books supplies & equipment.
- Developing program curriculum, assignments, tests, etc. in coordination with the other department instructors and the Program Coordinator and Director.
- Tracking placement of students and filing Training Outcome Reports (TOR's) quarterly.
- Maintaining accurate rolls, grades, course sign-offs, attendance, and reporting of information in North Star, and submitting these by the due dates.
- Work with Program Coordinator and Lead instructor to ensure all COE standards are being met.
- Minimum of three years' industry experience in Manual and CNC Machining.
- Demonstrate ongoing continuing education in the field of machining/or education.
- Previous teaching experience (preferred).
MTECH maintains the right to conduct a criminal history background check; employment is contingent upon background check results