Faith Technologies ●Clarksville, TN
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As aPreconstruction Manager, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Preconstruction Manager will be the leader of a cross functional team created to support a project from the inception of a pursuit, through the sales process, support and coordinate the design and engineering sequence on to the planning stages to include 3D/BIM coordination, detailing, scheduling, Excellerate manufacturing and provide support during the construction phase.The Preconstruction Manager will also support commissioning and turn over functions at the completion of a project. The Preconstruction Manager will work cooperatively and collaboratively with the operations side project manager.The Preconstruction Manager will be the key point of contact for all clients, both internal and external during the preconstruction/ planning phases of a project.The Preconstruction manager will transition control of the project to the project manager during the construction project.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or Construction Management
- Experience: 10 years of electrical contracting experienceor MEP coordination
- Coordinates design activities with consultants, subcontractor partners and clients.
- Works with Group Manager of Preconstruction developing best-in-class preconstruction services to internal and external clients.
- Keeps project leadership informed as to all open or unresolved design issues and tracks design and cost changes during the development of a project design.
- Participates in meetings and presentations to present the benefits of Faith Technologies Preconstruction Services.
- Utilizes Faith Technologies Project Status Report (PSR), Task Item Analysis (TIA), Roles & Responsibilities Tracker, Preconstruction Cost reports to monitor project progress and engineering, design and CAD project budgets.
- Oversees the Development of designs, cost estimates, value engineering solutions.
- Is the single point of contact for the Project Manager for all preconstruction activities.
- Provides guidance to project managers during design phase to ensure that construction activities comply with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.