Position Description Overview
This position will report to the Predictive Modeling Director. Ideal candidate should have proficiency in SAS base and stat packages, as well as exposure to SAS Enterpriser Miner procedures. Should also have proficiency coding in Perl and have a firm understanding of Unix scripting and Oracle. Would prefer someone with at least 2 years of experience in a production transactional environment, supporting analytic functions, with applicable model building experience.
- Support the overall operation of the TeleCheck Risk Control department, by creating and maintaining SAS and Perl code in support of analytic and operational ventures
- Participating in predictive model building efforts
- Performing fraud mitigation functions as a member of our Fraud team
- Performing data quality assurance functions
- Other duties as required by the Predictive Modeling Director
- The ideal candidate should have proficiency in coding with SAS base and stat packages, as well as exposure to SAS Enterpriser Miner procedures.
- Should also have proficiency coding in Perl and have a firm understanding of Unix scripting and Oracle basics.
- Would prefer someone with at least 2 years of experience working in a production transactional environment, supporting analytic functions, with applicable model building experience.
Fiserv is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year.
Fiserv is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Fiserv provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Referral Program
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Donation-Matching Program
- Military Leave
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts