Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.5 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,000 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $80 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position
We are seeking a business-oriented , customer service driven professional to provide high quality service to a SVP and a dept. of account managers servicing Fortune 500 customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all scheduling for meetings is current for SVP
- Take/Send out meeting minutes and announcements on behalf of SVP
- Provide project support for the department as necessary
- Assist Executives as requested, including back up for Executive Admins.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone/fax messages for SVP
- Develop and maintain a current/accurate filing system for all daily activity for SVP
- Assist in planning /preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls, including putting together agendas for department meetings ·
- Provide word-processing and general secretarial support
- Assist SVP/dept. with PAFs, requisition forms and other general documentation
- Help maintain department metrics and communicate to the dept. on process updates
- Ensure an accurate org chart is provided to dept. management on a monthly basis
- Ensure all terms/transfers/promotions/etc. are processed/tracked
- Bachelor's Degree and intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate needs and work proactively
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills