Are you ready for an exciting new, fast paced work opportunity?
Fremont Bank offers a very attractive employment package that includes:
- Various Recognition Programs including Monetary Spot Bonuses!
- Up to $5000 Tuition Reimbursement for continued education!
- 10 Paid Bank Holidays!
- Paid Vacation!
- Paid Sick Time!
- An ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) = Retirement Money!!
- 401K Plan with an employer match!
READY TO LEARN MORE & APPLY?! Keep Reading!!!
Fremont Bank founded in 1964, is one of the oldest independently owned banks in the Bay Area and is one of the top rated mid-tier banks in the nation. Voted a Top Workplace for 2019 and for the past nine consecutive years, Fremont Bank has an immediate opening for a Premier Private Banking Representative in Hayward, CA.
The Premier Private Banking Representative serves as the liaison between VIP clients and Fremont Bank to ensure unprecedented service to foster lifetime partnerships, provide innovative solutions and exceed client expectations for a world class client experience. The Private Banking Representative will focus on high touch customers, building and maintaining business relationships and working with high value business accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
The Premier Private Banking Representative will be responsible for adhering to established Bank and department standards. These responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming correspondence (calls, emails, faxes, voicemail) within established department standards
- Assist clients with new products and services
- Open new accounts
- Internal and external inquiries and research requests
- Process client transactions including deposits, transfers and wire transfers
- Daily client contact - overdraft report, check and wire verification, return deposited items, etc
- Verification of Deposit/Credit rating requests
- Client supply orders (checks, deposit slips, endorsement stamps, etc)
- Cross sell additional Bank products and services
- Assigned daily and monthly tasks and duties
- Coordinate and participate in Department meetings
- Ensure compliance with Bank and Department standards (GLBA, BSA, Security protocol, etc)
- Support Bank Associates with setup of all additional product and services as required
- Account Maintenance, (client contact and follow-up)
- Support Fremont Bank Senior Management as required
- Prepare and process account change requests
- Update client records (system information, electronic and paper files to ensure file accuracy and completeness)
- Complete Department supply orders
- Specific assigned monthly tasks (Monthly Recon, Certifications, client report management, CDARS, etc)
- Client site travel as required (new accounts, transactions, maintenance)
- Adhere to established Department standards and guidelines
- Client and Bank event assistance as needed
- Escalation of client concerns as appropriate
- 1-3 years in branch banking experience including corporate/business accounts, cash/treasury management, online banking, remote deposit capture, small business bill pay, and wire transfer experience
- Ability to handle escalation, recommending and opening new business accounts
- High level client service skills
- Experience solving customer problems and working with high touch customers
- Professional communication skills
- Experience working with a Windows-based computer environment, working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have or acquire Signing Authority
- Strong time management and organizational skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ready to join the fun!! Apply NOW…Click link below
Job Type: Full-time