Responsible for all aspects of managing the Premier Advisory market including hiring, retaining and growing sales talent. Responsible for achieving sales results and client satisfaction in the market as well as maintaining strong relationships with key bank partners. Maintain responsibility that all bank compliance requirements, policies and procedures are followed.
Hire, retain and grow sales talent in the form of Premier Advisors.
Achieve all goals assigned to the market
Manage the Premier Advisory sales process including; an effective pipeline of core products (credit, deposit and investment), ensuring productive activities of the Premier Advisors include client contact and pre and post call activities, holding effective sales meetings, coaching people to consistent and improved performance where needed
Maintain a strong partnership in the market with key bank partners such as Retail, Investment, Business Banking, Commercial, Home Lending Solutions, etc…
Ensure that all Premier Advisors are operating in line with all policies and procedures; also ensuring that overdrafts, client exceptions and other issues that may arise are handled promptly and in full compliance with bank policies.
Responsible for overall client satisfaction in the region ensuring best practices are shared throughout the team.
Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant equivalent experience
- 5+ years of banking and administration management experience preferably in Wealth Management.
- Proven leadership by mentoring, coaching and training direct reports for success.
- Must have substantial experience dealing with metrics and know how to communicate and decipher information to team on a weekly basis.
- Previous success in financial services sales. Knowledge of consumer credit. Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Series 7,24,63, L&H and 65