CompSource Mutual is seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented professional for the position of Premium Auditor I. This position is responsible for the completion of mail review premium audits of an assigned work area within the offices of CompSource.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Pay Range: $41,000 to $45,000
Reports to: Premium Audit Supervisor
Supervisory Duties: No
- Complete premium audits in an assigned work area within the offices of CompSource. Desktop computers with applicable software are used to complete the audits.
- Audits assigned to Level I will be simple to average in complexity.
- Completes premium audits with direct oversight and training for an extended period.
- Complete premium audits following company guidelines, applicable laws, and industry regulations to ensure accurate premiums are charged for the policy period exposure.
- Communicate with policymembers throughout the premium audit process to obtain financial and other information required to complete the audit.
- Communicate audit results to the policymember at the conclusion of the audit. Discuss issues or problems found during the audit to ensure the policymember completely understands any change in premium.
- Assist policymembers with issues unrelated to the audit. This will include internal communication with other departments, as needed, to remedy policymember issues. This will include both verbal and written communication.
- Provide outstanding customer service when communicating with CompSource employees or policymembers.
- Manage an inventory of assigned audits in a timely and efficient manner.
- Functional Expertise & Usage
- Customer Focus
- Data Gathering & Analysis
- Decision Making
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferred, or completion of APA-91 & APA-92; advanced education may be considered in lieu of experience
- 4 years of experience working in an accounting/auditing environment
Salary is commensurate with experience within the range listed above. Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill all job-related travel.
CompSource Mutual offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, at a minimal cost to the employee. We also offer a Company Match 401(k) Plan for employees who elect to participate. CompSource Mutual is excited to offer personal time off (PTO), wellness leave, and parental leave as part of the paid time-off options.
An Equal Opportunity Employer