Since TD Garden opened in 1995, more than 30 million people have come to see the arena’s famous tenants, the NHL’s Boston Bruins and NBA’s Boston Celtics, as well as world-renowned concerts, sporting events, family shows, wrestling, ice shows and so much more. Home to approximately 200 public events annually, TD Garden hosts well over 3.5 million people each year.
Owned and operated by Delaware North, the state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, featuring fully equipped private restaurants, 90 executive suites, 1,100 club seats, a multi-million-dollar high-definition video scoreboard (Garden HDX) and complete 360-degree LED technology.Responsibilities
- The successful associate will be responsible for assisting Executive Chef with daily supervision and production of the Premium Club kitchen operations including game and non-game day events.
- Hire, train, manage, and retain great associates
- Menu Development as well as ordering and inventory for the department.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Premium Club kitchen including supervising activities of supervisors, cooks and utility. Coordination and participation in kitchen operations is the main focus while monitoring food & labor costs.
- Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product ordering and receiving within corporate specifications.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to comply with state and local health department regulations.
- 3 to 5 years Culinary Arts experience. More specifically, experience as a banquet chef or sous chef in a high volume operation. Experience in a sporting venue preferred.
- The ideal candidate is extremely reliable, detail-oriented, and proficient with all basic cooking techniques
- Strong organizational, communication and PC skills.
- Familiar with monitoring of food and labor cost, menu development and costing.
- Familiar with ordering and inventory procedures.
- Experience in high volume multi-unit operations.
- Professional, enthusiastic, responsible, and dependable team player
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and willing to acquire new skills
- ServSafe Certification required.
- Must obtain ACF Certification within the first 2 years of employment.
- Candidate is required to take a culinary practical.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.