Premium Virtual Auditor Responsibilities Include:
- Contacting policyholders to obtain necessary financial information to complete their premium audit.
- Submitting updates and completed audits via web-portal and AFIRM’s premium auditing software
- Contacting policyholders and their agents, communicating via phone, and email
- Examining commercial businesses’ specifically requested financial records
- Evaluating operational practices
- Adhering to Afirm’s client requirements and quality standards
- Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity
Qualifications for the Ideal Premium Virtual Auditor:
- 1 year of current or recent virtual (hybrid or pivot) or physical premium audit experience is highly preferred.
- Act with professionalism and urgency
- Ability to audit and evaluate business operations and complete reports
- Excellent skills in time management, verbal/written communications, and web-based applications
- A functional home office
- A desktop or laptop computer
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience is helpful
About Our Company
Are you looking for a new career that offers limitless development opportunities? Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing industry. Join AFIRM and become a part of a dynamic organization.
AFIRM is looking for Premium Virtual Auditors to work on an independent contractor basis. Founded in 1988, AFIRM is one of the nation’s largest providers of Premium Audits, Inspections, and Risk Control Management. We are an established company experiencing tremendous growth and we want YOU!
- Work from your home office
- Typical business hours with some flexibility
- AFIRM provides excellent software resources and industry expertise
- Challenging career where there are always endless possibilities
- Every day brings new opportunities and unique experiences
AFIRM ---- Exceeding Expectations
Visit us at www. afirmsolutions.com
AFIRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for positions for which they have applied without regard to race, religion, gender, age, national origin, color, creed, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.