Knotts Coffee Company is driven to deliver excellent food and amazing coffee in a uniquely curated environment by way of happy and hospitable associates.
We have an immediate need for prep-cooks to join our team; one-year restaurant experience preferred.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customer needs and company standards
- Stocking shelves and retail areas
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Interacting with customers regularly and professionally
- Maintaining a clean cafe
- Ability to make all food and beverage items (including prep and bar drinks)
- Ability to handle cash and make correct change
- Customer service experience
- High integrity with a great attendance record
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Willingness to grow in the company
- Ability to be flexible and pivot to allow seamless transition of procedure
- Food handler's card issued by StateFoodSafety.com
- Background check is required
OBEC Hospitality, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR