Title: Prep Cook & Line Cook
Employment type: Hourly
The Prep & Line Cook prepares meals by chopping vegetables, slicing meats, making salads, and cooking / assembling appetizers & entrees. In addition, the Kitchen team member helps with other tasks, including storage of leftover food, washing dishes, cleaning, and emptying trash.
The ideal candidate for this position has prior relevant experience and familiarity with basic cooking supplies and equipment is preferred. He or she must be committed to the customers, reliable to his or her co-workers, and be a self-motivated, organized, and detailed individual. Basic English speaking and written communication skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Performs food preparation & cooking duties including meat, salad, appetizers, entrees, desserts, etc.
- Ensures a proper supply of clean dishware, pots, pans, and cooking/serving utensils are available
- Cleans work areas and all equipment used in food preparation
- Basic culinary skills or equivalent experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Recognition Program
- Opportunity for growth within the company