Do you LIVE TO PREP, or Prep to live? Either way, we have you covered - if you are PASSIONATE about working as part of a dynamic and diverse TEAM who strives to bring FUN and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE to the table every day then we have OPPORTUNITY and REWARDS made just for YOU!!!
Come help craft our made-from-scratch, mouth-watering recipes that provide exceptional dining experiences for our guests!
Your commitment to us:
- Ensuring the highest quality food is properly prepared by adhering to our prep lists and PAR guidelines
- Preparing a variety of food with different methods of preparation and using a variety of knives, tools and equipment
- Following company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Communicating clearly and respectfully with Managers and Team Members
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical/ dental/ vision and supplemental life insurance
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family
- A stepping stone for advancement opportunities into various other hourly and/ or leadership positions Nationwide (if desired)
- Team Member discounts
- Experience and knowledge of kitchen equipment including but not limited to knives, slicer, mixer, salamander, stoves, ovens, Hobart, broiler and pizza oven desired.
- Must be 16 years old to be hired, 18 years old to operate mandated equipment and meet any other state qualifications
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a CraftWorks Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Similar roles include Cook, Prep Cook, Chef, Cooking, Culinary, Cocinero, Cocineros, Chefs, Cooks, Production, Preparation, Preparación Culinary, Kitchen, Kitchens, Cooking