At Flower Child, we serve happy food for a healthy world – local, fresh and organic. We’re seeking a Prep Cook – someone to cook for our deserving guests, preparing the highest-quality food consistently; cooking meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products.
We don’t cut corners and the people who come to Flower Child, from the moment they walk in the door to when they leave, feel full, satisfied and healthy.
Do you fit the bill?
In this role, you will:
- Prepare amazing creations from scratch following our recipes to produce consistent results
- Complete your prep list, efficiently run your station during the shift, follow all specs, and stock food as needed
- Rinse and cut raw food products
- Portion all the products, follow the recipes, and always make sure the plate presentation looks great
- Keep it clean! Follow the sanitization standards, make sure your work station stays clean and organized, and follow all of the food handling standards
You need to be:
Someone who loves cooking, and you have some experience working in a restaurant. You thrive in a fast-paced, loud environment and can stand for up to nine hours. You have no problem bending, squatting and lifting up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. You speak, read and understand English and are available to work on holidays and/or weekends.
At Flower Child, we have a fun, healthy environment with lots of earning potential, employee incentives, and 35% restaurant discount at all Fox concepts. We’re part of a revolution. Are you ready to join us?