Pangaia Partners, a New Era Technology Company is a leading edge professional & managed services provider with a strong focus in network engineering, collaboration and data center solutions. Our name, inspired by the original landmass unifying the earth, represents the convergence of technology and its ability to bring together people, companies and organizations across the globe. We help our clients engineer custom solutions to solve business challenges while empowering them to build innovative, lasting, competitive advantages.
We serve emerging, midmarket and Fortune 500 companies in a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Insurance, Energy, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Government Sectors
We offer full time employees a generous benefit package which includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, holiday and personal time, health, dental, 401k, LTD, STD and other attractive benefits.
We currently have a need for a Pre-Sales/Senior Network Engineer is to provide design, consulting, implementation, and support services to Global Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail or Pharmaceutical clients.
- Consult with clients to discuss requirements or plans for new solutions.
- Develop engineering solutions and explain technologies to customers. Help them with gathering requirements and finding a solution for hardware and engineering services.
- Provide recommendations on viability, implementation strategies and optimal implementation of solutions.
- Develop and deploy scalable solutions for LAN, WAN, WLAN, Firewalls, and other network and security infrastructure devices.
- Identify, research, evaluate and implement emerging network technologies.
- Facilitate design reviews for proposed architectures.
- Work with Account Management team to deliver and build Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and Statement of Works (SOW’s) for projects.
- 7+ years’ experience with enterprise-level network design and deployment with Cisco technologies.
- Strong Pre-Sales/Solution design experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead presentations and solution demonstrations.
- Proficient with the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring of core routing and switching, LAN/WAN/SDWAN
- Proficient in routing protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, MPLS-TP
- Solid experience in designing and supporting IP networks for voice, data and video in a Service Provider environment using SIP, MGCP, RTP, Multicasting, and Unicasting
- Experience with Cisco VSS switches, Nexus 9K, 7K, 5K, 2K configuration and design. 2 years’ experience with ASR’s
- Knowledge of 802.11a/g/n/ac Cisco WLC, CAPWAP, LWAPP; be able to use tools such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure, AirMagnet suite to design and support WLANS.
- Configuring, deploying and/or troubleshooting Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Must be familiar with industry trends and new technologies.
- Current Cisco data networking certifications i.e. CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE strongly preferred.
Network Engineer / Architect