Job Description: Preschool - Before & Aftercare Teacher
For more than 18 years Children of America has been the trusted daycare leader among families and colleagues. We believe that every child is unique and deserves the very best in education. Our programming is play-based and nurtures a child's natural desire to learn. We innovate, we teach and we connect, making our learning environments exciting and purposeful. Want to do something that matters? Join the COA team today!
Exciting things are happening atChildren of America. We are an innovative childcare provider who is growing and expanding at a great pace. As the #1 Preschool in America we provide the very best in childcare for Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. Our proprietary programming, advanced security systems and professional team members set us apart from our competitors. We seek out the best in childcare talent, working with a team of professionals dedicated to the education and support of children. We're looking for energetic, and dynamic Before & Aftercare Teaching Staff to join our team If you see yourself as one who has a passion for providing the best in early childcare education, we invite you to apply today.
Our Teachers Work Together to:
- Observe and document children's emerging interests and progress
- Prepare weekly lesson plans and assessments in accordance with COA's philosophy.
- Supervise children to maintain their health and safety at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service to all children, families, co-workers, and community members.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with co-workers/teammates to ensure the best quality program and services.
- Maintain a clean, safe, pleasant, and enriched environment.
- Must meet Illinois state requirements.
- An education related degree (Bachelors, Associates or CDA) or the desire to complete
- Sixty semester hours (or 90 quarter hours) of credits from an accredited college or university.
- Two-Years of child development experience in a licensed day care center.
- Commitment to Professional Development.
- Have or willing to obtain SIDS/Shaken Baby, CPR, and First Aid certification.
- Background check required.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
We offer a strong & competitive benefit package that includes the following:
- Career Advancement Opportunities 65+ locations and growing; We proudly promote from within!
- Comprehensive Healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid vacation, sick time and company Paid Holidays
- Employee Childcare Discount Program
- 50% OFF Childcare Benefit
- Subsidized Tuition Program for Continuing Education/Career Advancement; up to *$500 Per Semester
- Annual Center Performance Raise
- Monthly & Yearly Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Campus Coach Program
- Alpha Perks Exclusive Discounts
- Exclusive Discounts at Avis Rent a Car
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.