Preschool Assistant Teacher for 3 year-old and 4 year-old children in our 4-day afternoon class. The class schedule is Monday through Thursday with work hours of 1pm-5pm (16 hours a week). You will that the opportunity to work cooperatively with an experienced Lead Teacher and the Preschool Director assisting in planning and leading lessons along with preparing daily activities and maintaining a safe and clean environment. We are a Christian school so we teach Bible stories and Christian values. Starting hourly rate of $15.
- Experience in early childhood education recommended, but not required
- Basic 30-hour training approved by the Washington state training registry system (STARS) preferred. Training cost assistance negotiable when approved by the preschool director
- Commitment to continuing education in early childhood development. Staff training opportunities provided throughout the school year.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Certified in CPR and First AID. Training provided as needed.
- Employment is dependent on a successful background check and proof of child abuse awareness training. Child abuse awareness training is provided.
At Rise and Shine Preschool our purpose is to foster your child's growth academically, emotionally, socially and spiritually by providing a warm and loving Christian atmosphere.
Rise and Shine Preschool is a children's ministry of All Saints Lutheran Church.