Looking for a fun and flexible position in the early childhood education field? Become a flex / float teacher at The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy and benefit from an exciting opportunity towork with early childhood educators and children ages 6 weeks - 12 years old.
Ourflex teachers assist with general classroom management and supervision for multiple age groups, includingplanning and implementing activities for children that stress physical, social, and emotional growth.And we have a lot of fun!
- 6 months to a year of preschool teaching experience in a state-licensed child care facility.
- High School diploma or equivalent; advanced degrees preferred.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of current state and local regulations.
- Enrollment in or completion of early childhood development coursework preferred.
- CPR / First Aid Certifications preferred.
- Neat, clean, professional appearance.
- Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus).
- Successful state background check and health assessments.
- Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment, including participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running, etc.
Who we are:The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy is one of the largest childcare and early education companies in North America. We've bee educating young children for more than 40 years, and we'd love to have you join our team of more than 2,000 professional educators and caregivers! Apply today!0