Abby's Child Enrichment Center is expanding their teaching team and seeking dedicated, dynamic, caring, and experienced teaching/childcare professionals to join our family of Early Childhood Educators. Abby's Child Enrichment Center is a perfect opportunity for an educator, and we will help you realize your career goals, no matter where you are in your professional journey. Teaching is more than just a profession, it's a calling. We encourage you to embrace your passion and to use your creativity to implement lesson plans that are brought to life in fun and imaginative ways. We believe a quality preschool education will change the course of a child's life. If you feel the same way and want to be part of our teaching team, please apply today.
- Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of children by directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class
- Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities
- Encourages children's participation by providing interactive activities.
- Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child's progress, attendance, and behavior.
- Encourages development of children's self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
- Maintains center's professional status by supervising, training, and evaluating staff and/or field experience students.
- Encourages consistency of service by maintaining communications with parents and staff.
- Protects families by keeping personal information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.