Preschool Teacher - Infants
4099 W Algonquin Rd
Algonquin, IL 60102
Cadence Academy, a subsidiary of Cadence Education, isan organization committed to excellence and inspiration in early childhood and elementary education in 200+ private schools across North America. We pride ourselves in not being a traditional daycare, but instead, a private preschool that provides a curriculum that will prepare your children for kindergarten and beyond.
We are currently looking for an inspired and well-qualified Preschool Teacher for our premier location in Algonquin, IL.
We Offer Preschool Teachers:
- Competitive compensation
- 50% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time Preschool Teachers (we consider a 30-hour workweek to be full time):
- Paid time off that increases with seniority (up to five weeks)
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
Preschool Teacher Required Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Childhood Development Associate (CDA) or Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) preferred
- Previous experience as a Preschool Teacher or Caregiver preferred
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work all shifts
- Must be at least 18 years old
Cadence Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.