Preschool Teacher - Infants
Adventures in Learning
2520 South Eola Road
Aurora, IL 60503
Adventures in Learning, a subsidiary of Cadence Education, isan organization committed to excellence and inspiration in early childhood and elementary education in 200+ private schools across North America. We pride ourselves in not being a traditional daycare; but instead, a private preschool that provides a curriculum that will prepare your children for kindergarten and beyond.
We are currently looking for an inspired and well-qualified Preschool Teacher for our premier location in Aurora, IL. The right candidate truly understands the importance of education in children's lives, and will help cultivate trusting, caring relationships with our families, students, teachers and local community.
We Offer Preschool Teachers:
- Competitive compensation
- 50% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
Preschool Teacher Required Skills & Education:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Childhood Development Associate (CDA) or Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) preferred
- Previoushands-on teaching experiencepreferred, infant caregiver or nursery supervisor experience a plus!
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work all shifts
- Must be at least 18 years old