Opportunity for a great teacher to join other outstanding and fun staff at our Christian Preschool and daycare. The right person needs to be flexible, and energetic, with a happy disposition and a genuine love for children. A preschool teacher must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age
- Speak English
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds.
- In addition, must be a Christian who actively attends church.
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Vacation Leave
- Companies pay for training
- Flexible Hours
- Referral Program
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)