The President/CEO is responsible for the leadership, management and direction of both organizations strategic plan. The President/CEO is accountable for the overall performance of the organization’s strategic plan and for the day to day operations and management of the organization’s business under delegated authority from the Board of Directors.
- Meet with board members and other executives to assess the direction of the company and ensure it is in line with the company’s stated vision/mission.
- Provide strong leadership for the company by working with the Board of Directors and management to establish short and long-term goals, plans and strategies.
- Ensure departments goals/objectives are in alignment and are executed consistent with the organization’s strategy direction and timeline.
- Recommend annual budgets and resource allocations to achieve company strategies and objectives.
- Oversee budgets and make sure resources are allocated properly.
- Responsible for presiding over the entire workforce.
- Act as a visionary and provide leadership for the company.
- Oversee the complete operation of the company ensuring it executes and goals are met based on the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Acts as the face of the company when dealing with governmental bodies, partnerships and industry organizations.
- Master’s Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Administration (BA) degree in accounting, business, management, economics and finance or Bachelor Science (BS) degree in science or food technology with further emphasis in finance, economics, statics and accounting.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in an executive leadership position.
- The President/CEO must have an entrepreneurial mindset and adapt quickly to changes in the marketplace.
- Innovative, with a vision of the future of the company that leads to the strategy and execution plan.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate with board members, executives and frontline employees.
- Financial and operational knowledge, as well as knowledge of regulations, policy and procedures that affect the company.
- Ability to attract, develop and retain top talent.
- Have a high level of emotional intelligence.