This is a 2nd shift position
- Press stamping experience.
- Basic Understanding of Dies and Tooling;
- Professional Leadership experience;
- Ensure compliance to all safety procedures.
- Model appropriate leadership behavior and associate character and assist in plant supervision.
- Lead shift’s press associates.
- Advise associates in manufacturing operations.
- Assist with production planning for assigned area or shift.
- Facilitate associate skill development.
- Model and mentor proper process procedures and part problem solving.
- Foster continuous improvement (CI) in production and facilitate all CI projects.
- Press programming parameter administration.
- Ensure stamped completed final assembly and sub-assembly levels are maintained.
- Ensure dimensional integrity (dimensional conformance to specifications.
- Determine die order for daily production.
- Confirm accuracy in die usage for production operation.
- Coordinate tooling for press usage with Die Maintenance Coordinator.
- Manage press and/or die repair documentation.
- Provide press associates technical support and monitor assembly operations and efficiency via MBWA Shop Floor Supervision.
- Monitor product quality for 100% compliance to part specifications and tolerances.
- Productivity—champion associate efficiency and production planning.
- Plan, lead and document meetings with associates to foster communication, productivity and teamwork.
- Foster Associate Education and Development opportunities for associates through Training & Assessment of subordinates.
- Coordinate shop floor management via ECS Change(s) Management, Manpower Administration, and QC Circle Program Administration & Supervision.
- Ensure production reporting accuracy and timeliness.
- Champion shop floor leadership with communications between all ATA functions to ensure all associates are informed on activity.
- Support IATF-16949 requirements.
- Lead the Continuous Improvement process ensuring that the products and process are continually upgraded.
- Confirm production numbers for all presses.
- Calculating production volume to prepare daily production reports and monitor stamped parts inventory.