HOURS AND SCHEDULE:
- 7 AM – 3 PM Monday to Friday
- 3 PM – 11 PM Monday to Friday
- 11 PM – 7 AM Monday to Friday
- OT available
STARTING PAY: $12/hour - Temp to Hire position
- Remove folded signatures from web press and place signatures on pallet or skid for removal to warehouse or binding areas.
- May adjust stacking mechanism on press according to paper dimensions. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, carts and trays.
- Convey materials from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, or other device.
- Count, weigh, and record number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials or mark information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Remove cores from matrix and roll stock. Stack or assemble materials into bundles and band bundles together, using banding machine and clincher.
- Use automated equipment and/or operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Perform general cleaning of manufacturing floor, keep manufacturing area clear of obstructions, etc.
- Recycle/ process waste into various containers to maximize waste stream.
- May assist Press Crew with make-ready of the equipment such as retrieving plates, hanging plates, recycling/ storing plates etc.
- May perform in process quality checks of printed materials looking for blemishes, scratches or other print defects. Assist in inventory control of raw materials, finished goods and dies.
- Good knowledge of general warehouse layout, item identification codes, basic warehouse procedures, and the storage areas in order to be able to place or pull paper stock, signatures and materials in accordance with standard procedures.
- Able to stock, move, arrange, and rotate items in accordance with operating instruction.
- Able to complete appropriate forms relating to stock description, quantity, unit of issue, and the labeling requirements for incoming and outgoing materials.
- Good skill in the use of shrink-wrap and strapping equipment, powered lift equipment, pallet jacks, manual dollies, carts or stretch wrapping tools and equipment, tape fasteners, metal band sheers and related equipment.
- Good math skills, ability to complete inventory documents.
- Ability to communicate in English; read, write and speak.
- Requires skill in operating/ using forklift truck; minimum of 1 yr. of experience with PIVs.
Staffmark offers medical, vision and dental benefits, 401K benefits, great referral bonus, and flexibility!
The client is willing to train the right candidate and set you up for a successful career.
Don't let this pass you by, go online to http://www.mystaffmark.com and apply!
Call us at 331.223.3535 or 630.584.7754 or send your resume and/ or questions to Vidhi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must have steel toed shoes.
- See job description for more information.