Parthenon Pavilion is seeking an additional psychiatrist to join their team of seven psychiatrists in Nashville, TN.
- Board certification in general (adult) psychiatry required; experience in geriatric psychiatry and ECT experience is a plus
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work collegially with other mental health professionals
- Primary focus will be inpatient services - some consult/liaison services required
- Light (phone) call during the week and weekend rounding every third or fourth weekend
- Seven-on/seven-off schedule
- Full time inpatient psychiatrist with optional leadership responsibilities including acting as Vice Chair of the Department or participating in the GME program as an Associate Program Director
- Employment Agreement and comprehensive benefits package
- Compensation is based on a competitive base plus productivity bonus in year one and in following years, productivity only
About Parthenon Pavilion at TriStar Centennial Medical Center:
- Parthenon is the oldest and largest private psychiatric facility in Middle Tennessee.
- This well-known and respected 132 bed hospital is fully licensed and JCAHO accredited.
- The present capacity of 132 beds offers specialized treatment programs for distinct patient populations.
- Parthenon services include: Adult Treatment Program; Dual Treatment Program; Senior Treatment Program; and Memory Care Program. Services include inpatient services for adults and older adults.
- Staff Addictionologist; a part-time Anesthesiologist covers ECT
HCA Graduate Medical Education:
- HCA GME is now the nations top-performing health system and largest provider of graduate medical education with more than 200 programs across 21 specialties, 43 hospitals, and 14 states.
- HCA GME is building the leading network of innovative, patient-centered graduate medical education communities.
- We currently train more than 3,100 residents and fellows, and, this number will increase to over 6,800 by 2022.
- If you have interest in a Directorship or Core Faculty position, please inquire.
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 Best Places to Live in the 2019 US News and World Report.