STG International is seeking a qualified candidates to work full-time as aPreventive Medicine Physician in Atlanta, GA
This posting is for future openings no current available positions.
Minimum duties may include but are not limited to:
- -Apply knowledge of general preventive medicine and public health issues to promote health care to groups or individuals, and aid in the prevention or reduction of risk of disease, injury, disability, or death.
- -May practice population-based medicine or diagnose and treat patients in the context of clinical health promotion and disease prevention.
- -Review comprehensive results of physical health assessments (physical examinations and additional testing) and apply agency medical standards to render medical opinions regarding employee medical qualification, disqualification and fitness for duty.
- -Provide consultation and guidance to agencies regarding complex occupational health issues that impact their worker populations.
- -Coordinate care activities with colleagues, program directors, and customer agency POCs, as appropriate.
- -Five (5) years’ experience in occupational medicine.
- -Physicians shall have two (2) years of clinical experience post- residency training, in a primary care specialty or occupational medicine
- -Must be qualified medical or osteopathic physicians and possess a current license to practice medicine.
- -Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, or a primary care specialty (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine)
- -Any foreign national physician who is a foreign medical graduate shall have passed the Educational Commission Foreign Medical Graduate test and shall meet the requirements specified
“STG International, Inc. (STGi) is a dynamic government contracting company dedicated to providing leading-edge Medical Staffing services to our government and military clientele.
Outside of Medical Staffing services, STGi also provides Human Resource Services and System Solutions, Management and Data Resources Consulting Services, and Professional and Administrative Services.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STGi was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. Previously certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a woman-owned, minority business, STGi is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company’s exponential growth each year.
STGi offersan outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.”