STG International is seeking qualified candidates to work full-time and part-timeas Preventive Medicine Physicians in Bethesda, MD
Minimum duties may include but are not limited to:
- -Apply knowledge of general preventive medicine and public health issues to promote health care to groups or individuals, and aid in the prevention or reduction of risk of disease, injury, disability, or death.
- -May practice population-based medicine or diagnose and treat patients in the context of clinical health promotion and disease prevention.
- -Review comprehensive results of physical health assessments (physical examinations and additional testing) and apply agency medical standards to render medical opinions regarding employee medical qualification, disqualification and fitness for duty.
- -Provide consultation and guidance to agencies regarding complex occupational health issues that impact their worker populations.
- -Coordinate care activities with colleagues, program directors, and customer agency POCs, as appropriate.
- -Must be qualified medical or osteopathic physicians and possess a current license to practice medicine.
- -Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, or a primary care specialty (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine)
- -Any foreign national physician who is a foreign medical graduate shall have passed the Educational Commission Foreign Medical Graduate test and shall meet the requirements specified
- -Five (5) years’ experience in occupational medicine.
- -Physicians shall have two (2) years of clinical experience post- residency training, in a primary care specialty or occupational medicine
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers acompetitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.