We’re looking to build our leadership team of tomorrow! With organizational expansion in both new businesses and in new markets, we are seeking hospitality professionals to strengthen our General Manager team. This program is for existing General Managers looking to take their careers to the next level and is designed to set individuals up for success within our organization upon completion. Through hands-on training, you will enhance your financial acumen, leadership and mentorship framework, and learn PRG systems and procedures needed to run profitable, multi-million dollar units. This is a full-time, salaried program. Apply today!Responsibilities
- Managing day to day restaurant operations with a strong focus on guest satisfaction.
- Reviews financial statements and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement. Handle and report product orders, inventory, and sales.
- Completes accurate and necessary administrative duties to include but not limited to: hiring process,training process, scheduling, sales tracking, labor tracking, payroll, petty cash, deposits, inventories, ordering, account payables and receivables and P&L accounting as assigned.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for supervising all Front of the House employees while inspiring and motivating them to promote the concept. Take ownership of development and performance management of staff.
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef on standard operating procedures in the Front and Back of the House are enforced to ensure food and menu specifications, food handling and food safety requirements (in compliance with Health Department standards), receiving and storage procedures.
- Follows procedures to maintain the safety and security of all employees, customers and company assets (building, cash, equipment, supplies).
- Maintain complete knowledge of and compliance with all company policies (including human resources), service procedures, and standards.
- Assist and support in new unit openings
- Lead by example, be the representative you’d want your staff to be.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a General Manager in respected upscale restaurants.
- Degree in Hospitality or Business Management preferred.
- Servsafe & Food Safety Handler a plus
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L’s. Able to monitor budgets and manage service and labor costs.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills to deal effectively with all types of business contacts, employee affairs, and customers is required.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating systems (i.e. online or digital reservation systems).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.