Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst Level 3. This position will be located in Herndon, VA and report to the Division Manager of Pricing & Estimating.
The Pricing Analyst3 supports contract proposal preparation, proposal cost volume development, cost estimation, and departmental operations duties. The Pricing Analyst functions in a fast paced proposal environment and works closely with theprogram/proposal team members developing cost proposals while ensuring compliance and schedule adherence.
Duties entail preparation of new business and follow-on cost proposals, task/delivery orders of various contract types and administrative coordination of the monthly/quarterly proposal reporting requirements, bulletins & memorandums, proposal reviews and audits, and validating the pricing software tools.
- Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, and supports cost proposals to government and commercial customers.
- Review Requests for Proposals (RFP) and proposal documents for compliance to customer specifications/requirements and adherence to company policy.
- Ensure Northrop Grumman Estimating System compliance and provide interpretation of RFP requirements.
- Interact with personnel and management at all levels; interface and coordinate with other business management personnel on a daily basis.
- Provide reviews of all estimates prior to delivery and review by senior management.
- Prepares and presents costs estimates to management, customer representatives and government audit agencies.
- Ensures adherence to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA), and Northrop Grumman policies and procedures with regard to cost proposal preparation, review, compliance, submission, updates/revisions, and negotiations.
- Supports audit requests, fact-finding, and negotiation discussions and the program budget baseline process.
- Support various departmental business management & operations functions.
- Bachelor's degree inAccounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics or closely related discipline with a minimum6 years of relevant professional experience -OR- Master's degree with a minimum 4 years of experience.May also consider an additional 4 years of work experience in lieu of degree.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, math skills, and general finance acumen
- Demonstratedself-starter with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficiencywith Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret government security clearance.
- US Citizenship required
- Pricing and Proposal Analyst Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of Earned Value Management experience
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other Government Regulations
- Knowledge of the Service Contract Act and other government-related applicable standards and regulations
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.