Ready for a Challenge?
Are you ready to join a Finance team where you can learn and grow? Could you succeed with a fast-paced, world-class, food manufacturer? Does building a rewarding career with a young, fast growing and innovative food company interest you?
We are one of the fastest growing food companies in the US; Part of the new wave of American manufacturers and we are looking for people with the right stuff!
Hearthside is seeking a Pricing Analyst at our headquarters in Downers Grove, Illinois. This is a corporate-based individual contributor role. This person will report to a Pricing Manager.
The Pricing Analyst's duties may include, but are not limited to:
Cost Card creation for new SKU's:
* Create and distribute product cost cards.
* Interact with Business Development, Innovation, IT (Master Data), Procurement and Supply Chain Finance to gather the data required to accurately complete cost cards for new SKU's.
* Extract data from SAP and through use of Business Warehouse (BW) to obtain current formulas, BOM's and product routings.
* Track new SKU's as they are created by Master Data in order to timely develop product cost cards.
* Confirm allowable scrap loss percentages with Business Development and Supply Chain Finance.
* Provide the Business Development team and other analysts with historical data as requested.
Cost Card Maintenance of existing SKU's:
* Maintain on a regular basis, as scheduled and agreed to with customer, all current product cost cards.
* Interact with Procurement to timely receive estimates for component pricing for the timeframe over which the cost cards are to apply.
* Confirm with Business Development and Supply Chain Finance that existing scrap loss allowances are still valid.
* Work with Master Data to resolve any data/calculation discrepancies in SAP.
* Routinely review pricing against the standard costs.
Posting of final pricing into SAP:
* Input pricing into SAP.
* Enter Pricing Conditions (Toll, Turnkey Materials, Amortization, etc.) per cost card.
* Periodically run reports to confirm all Pricing Conditions sum to match the total price for each SKU and research and resolve any that are out of balance.
Who We Are
We are Hearthside Food Solutions, a new kind of food company, and the industry's largest contract manufacturer. You won't find our logo on store shelves, but our passion for quality and efficiency is evident in every product we make.
Founded in 2009, today we operate 35 production facilities in the US along with four in Europe, employing over 10,000 people. In an industry growing at 2%, we made the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies list three straight years. Our customers are some of the world's finest food companies.
Attributes for Success
Qualified candidates will have one to three years of Finance experience (Accounting, Pricing or a similar area) preferably within a manufacturing organization. A Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field is required (or have the equivalent experience). Candidates should have a strong MS Excel background (e.g. pivot tables and vlookups) along with SAP/BW experience as well.
Hearthside offers a highly competitive compensation package, including salary, full healthcare benefits, 401(k) and more.
If you are seeking an opportunity in world-class manufacturing with a dynamic company, if you possess the skills and traits described above, and if you are ready for a challenge, Hearthside would like to hear from you!
*Relocation is not available for this position.
**No recruiters please.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled