Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) is a division of Wolters Kluwer that provides a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise to legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments, globally. GRC Solutions serves more than 350,000 customers in more than 150 countries, including 70% of Fortune 500 companies, 92% of the world's top banks, 90% of the Am Law 100 and more than 300,000 small businesses. The division has a global footprint, with workforce in 28 countries. Our clients include corporate legal departments, insurers, small businesses, financial services companies, brand professionals, underwriters, governments and compliance and risk professionals.
* Support efforts to achieve the business unit's pricing objectives and goals by maintaining the pricing tool, Oracle CPQ Cloud
* Identify and assist with driving pricing strategies and policies to increase revenue, improve profitability, and increase sales effectiveness
* Develop CPQ and pricing training materials and train sales force on the CPQ tool
* Analyze pricing and portfolio performance, working towards consistent and optimal pricing across all markets and customers
* Provide proactive support, guidance, and creative solutions to partner functions to help drive deal closure
* Drive annual price update cycle by coordinating with partner functions and implementing price changes into our Order-to-Cash ERP system, SAP ECC
* A minimum of two years of experience in finance, software and/or product pricing experience; preferably with one year in pricing/analytics in a business-to-business environment
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experience with business reporting and data mining tools such as Tableau and/or Business Intelligence
* Proficient with SAP ECC and/or similar order-to-cash ERP system
* Experience supporting a complex matrixed organization, and communications with executive-level management
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled